SEO Audit is imperative to find and fix technical issues that might be hurting your website’s online performance. We do this first thing.
After collaborating with your business, we make time to analyze and understand your current SEO strategies. We start with an SEO audit that helps us uncover on-site issues and plan campaigns that can drive the best results. We check the on-site elements of your website along with the website design and speed to enhance your SEO performance and user experience.
The Competitor audit will include:
- Identify the top 5 competitors for the top 10 keywords
- Backlink analysis of the top 3 categories for the top 3 keywords
- Ranking reports for your competitors
- Website reports comparing your site to the top 5 sites
- Pulling backlinks from numerous sources, including Majestic, Moz, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, and more
- Analyzing your backlinks based on factors like age, IP, and authority
- Analyzing backlinks based on their kinds, such as blogs, comment boxes, social networks, forums, and content links
- Manual verification of backlinks that measures their relevance
- Reaching out to external website owners in pursuit of needed changes
- Reporting backlinks based on numerous recommendations and factors
The right audit is going to be as comprehensive as it is effective, giving you a detailed analysis of your current backlinks so that both problems and opportunities are detected. This all should add up to you replacing the bad by taking advantage of the good.
Results after implementation: